Incrementum is seeking independent and self-motivated students to collect, analyse and summarise data into a publishable quality paper on issues in healthcare and healthcare delivery in the U.S.
This is a great opportunity for students who envision themselves as being the innovators and contributors in the field of "healthcare of the future". Selected candidates will have the chance to work directly under the supervision of our Chief Medical Officer, will have access to cutting-edge research tools and gain experience in the domain of healthcare delivery and the role of technology in the healthcare.
1. With minimal direction, conduct analysis and research in the healthcare industry.
2. Use Incrementum's slack channel to communicate with Incrementum's Chief Medical Officer.
3. Prepare and conduct surveys to collect primary data from different entities involved in Healthcare Delivery.
4. Manage a database of survey responses and healthcare trends data to reproduce as needed for a publishable quality research paper.
5. Attend Bi-weekly meetings to present findings to Incrementum executive team.
6. Must be proficient with using basic computer programs and apps.
1. Must be a Pre-med, Healthcare management, and Healthcare Technology student attending a reputable university.
2. Must be able to dedicate at least 5-10 hours a week on this program.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please tap/click on the "Apply Now" button and fill out the form.